Monday, June 6, 2011

Sono arrivato in Italia!!! I have arrived in Italy


Ciao,

Sono arrivato a Firenze.

Yes, the flight from Anchorage to Frankfurt was not bad, 3 movies and the food was great. From Frankfurt to Rome was fine, however I got delayed in Rome because of heavy rains in Firenze.

Today was the first day of school. My roomate is very cute she is Japnesse so her english is not that great. She gave me directions to school and she got her left and right mixed up. So the walk to school that should have taken 30 minutes took 3 hours. Yes 3 hours and two illegal rides on the bus. Keep this in mind when you travel to Firenze, the Bus drivers don't know where anything is ask the women that sit in the front of the bus and they will get you on your way.

So the first day was a little stressful---- but great.

I also wen shopping--- not for fabric but I did fins a cute store as I walked the wrong direction this morning--- so I could not be made at my roommate.

I also went food shopping here is what I got:
Greek Yogurt
Cereal
3 bottles of wine
1 bottle of limon Cello (Under the Tuscan Sun)
Antipasto Misto ( copa, proscuutto crudo stagionato)
Mellon
crackers
cookies
milk
water
chicken, that went directly into the Freezer, lol
olives

At frist when I got home and upacked I thought I can't make a dinner out of this but I did see the pictures.

So no dancing tonight my feet are killing me I think I tried to walk in every pair of shoes I own, we Alaska just don't know how to walk---- I think I walked 10 miles today---

Ciao Bella
Not yet dancing in Italy


3 comments:

  1. Awesome:) is it summer already? you are going to have such a wonderful time.
    Can't wait to hear it all. Hugs and have fun. Kathyanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be fun following you! I feel like I got my walk in just reading about yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie,
    I would really like to talk to you - can you you email me at plloydanch@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete