Monday, June 27, 2011

Kindel vs Nook

I have a Kindel that I just loved, but I got excited with the Nook Table and the touch screen and I Know---- I should have just got a iPad. Before I left I loaded a few books onto my Nook--- All were wonderful---The Scenic Route, The Vintage Affair and Botticelli Secret-- all amazing. So I wanted to load another book by Marina Fiotato author of Boticelli Secret and an guide to Venice----

Well it can't be done from my location. REALLY

So I guess my little sweet Kindel that wanted to come to Italy is at home feeling pretty good about my problem-- I also have to say that the battery life is very short on the NOOK too. So lesson learn you should never turn you back on an old friend. Next year I will have my iPad and my Kindel-- this mean that Nancy (my sister will not be getting my Kindel, sorry)

I tried to read a paper book last night and the lighting was so bad.

Ciao
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment