Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The biggest Meringue in the world!!!

Today was another wonderful day in Firenze. It rained most of the day and when I say rain it poured. Italy is have strange weather just like we are in the states, so Al Gore this is something going on with Globle warming.

Today Italian class was hard no so much the lesson but just the way the teacher was teaching and all you teachers out there you know what I'm saying. Teachers are the worst students because we know how we teach so that all students can learn. So let's just say I hit frustration level with her today and kinda shut down. I had a lot of home work to do tonight but I think I got it---so let's just say the text we are using is not that great.

After class Hans ( Hans is from Holland. He is here learning the language and culture so he can be a better boyfriend to his Italian girlfriend). Hans and I went to the phone store to get an phone that works here. Some of you out there know how much I hate my cell phone-- I just hope I remember to charge it (lol). After getting the phone we went to get ticket to the "Galleria degi Uffizi to see Disegni da Fra'Angelico a Leonardo tomorrow and at the Galleria dell'Accademia Lorenso Bartolini he was a sculptor, then to a nice dinner. Hans is picking the place.

After all that Hans and I found an amazing book store we each got some childerens book to help us with our Italian once we get home---- smart idea right. By this time we had walked miles again we each said our goodbyes and headed home to tackel our home work.

People let me tell you if you make one wrong turn and you are lost, LOL. But when you are lost you find great thing. Today I found the BIGGEST Meringue in the world see the picuture. I had to buy one. They also sold Lemon Cello which I had last night.

I learned I was an american, I asked the sales person was I to mix it with something because it was strong. She laugh and asked how much did I drink---- enough that I went to sleep, well that was toooooo much. You are to have a small sip after dinner, I was following the bigger the better Texas rule number 1.

I added a few pictures from the day. I did go to the quilt shop I'll share that tomorrow

Ciao
Day 2 and still no dancing, but my feet feel like they have been

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment