Sunday, July 17, 2011

Italy is magical---- I agree it is











I can't believe that I will be heading home in a few days. I have been in Italy for 7 weeks and I have learned sooooooo much on this journey about myself and people.

What I have learned that is so very important is you have to laugh at yourself--- and you have to approach people with a smile----I know that this is true. I have learned the language (well kinda) but I can get around this country on the train and sometimes I must look like I know what I'm doing because people ask me questions about direction ( it just makes me laugh). I just look at them and say ( You are really asking me a question, do I look like I know) but the thing is I do know.

Last night we went to my favorite resturant in Florence Napo, it was the first big place I went with my school friends---I suggested a few things to Gail and she took me up on all them--- as we at we were REALLY enjoying the food ---- I guess so much that the people around us order what we were eating----- the waiter was so cute and I think he enjoyed waiting on us------ I think one of life's pleasure for This is my last post from Florence. All the great food I have had while I was here.

Four things I will take with me

1. The great friends I have made here (Ceiclia, Caroline, Hans, Vincenzo, Fernando, and more.

2. I have lived in Italy for 6 weeks and have learned the language
3. The opera in Verona
4. The people of Italy how they love their county, language and culture.. How they look at you and ask the question " You like Italy?" Si, mi piacae Italy, and I will be back next year.

Italy is Magical

Ciao, I'm coming home.
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment