Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Back to Italy!!!!!

 I had no plans to Blog on this trip but the last week so many people asked me too, so here we go again.  I hope it will be as entertaining as it was last time.  

Here I am again traveling on my own.  I feel such a sense of power that I can travel alone and not feel lonely.  This trip started with one of my teacher friends joining me but it didn't work out, and I was to meet two classmates from school and both could not make it., but we have plan to meet is Sweden and go to the Swedish Curling Team Workshop.  You know me always looking for something outside the box. Did you know that Anchorage has a place to Curl.

Breakfast
I have been traveling all night, I love Condor Air the time just passes so quickly.  I sitting in the Frankfurt Airport waiting for my plan to Milan.  From there I will go to Turin, which is along the Swiss border.  I will spend 3 days there before joining my Italian group from Anchorage, I will tour Tuscany with them until Sat, then head to Paris.  I just added Paris last week.  I love traveling alone because you can do what every pleases you with out discussion.

Right this minute I'm sitting beside an Italian, I love the way the language sounds, and I can pick out a few words here and there as he is talking on the phone.  One day with a lot of study and practice I just might be able to have a conversation with out code switching between English and Italian.

Ciao for now,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment