Monday, June 2, 2014

Torino Città

The days have just passed by so quickly I can't believe that I have been in Italy almost a whole week. The plane ride over was great, I love flying Condor Air, you watch 3 movies eat, and before you know it your are landing in Frankfurt.

I landed in Frankfurt, then flew to Milan, then took a train to train to Torino.  Torino is the city that the Fiat Automobiles are manufactured.  The city is lovely I toured the city using the Hop-on-Hop off bus.  However, before I started the tour there was this shop in the train station that caught my eye. 

Desigual, I thought it was an Italian company but I learned from Victors daughters that it was Spanish designer and it was the hottest line of clothing in Italy at the moment.

So do I have an eye for the fashion trends.  I picked up a new bag an  scarf.  I'll post pictures later.  Enough about my amazing buy.

Here are a few pictures of Torino










No funny stories yet.  More come from Tuscany!!!

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment